The graduate business school application process takes time, energy, and patience, but careful planning can keep the process under control.
Join us, the makers of the GMAT® exam, for a “behind the scenes look” at MBA Admissions Consultants. You will meet representatives from three companies in MBA admissions consulting. Each of the three companies will highlight their philosophies on the business school application preparation, and their approach to one particular section of the application. They will also be answering questions live.
Hosted by: Eric Chambers, Market Development Director at the Graduate Management Admission Council, and former Wharton MBA Admissions Representative.
- Kofi Kankam, Founder and CEO, Admit Advantage
- Jessica Shklar, Senior Consultant, mbaMission
- Lisa Anderson, MBA Admissions Consultant, Stacy Blackman Consulting
When: July, 28 | Time: 1:00 PM EDT
Where: Google Hangout
Duration: 1 Hour (45 minutes interview + 15 minutes Q&A)
- Learn more about Admit Advantage
- Learn more about mbaMission
- Learn more about Stacy Blackman Consulting