"I Found My School!" Video Contest
One of the benefits of creating a profile on mba.com is the option to join the Graduate Management Admission Search Service (GMASS), where you can help schools find you.
Over 500 schools around the world are actively searching for the right candidates for their programs, and each year, thousands of connections are made through GMASS. With so many options available, GMASS helps both schools and candidates find the right fit based on factors such as location, program type, and functional areas of interest. We want to hear your stories!
The “I found my school!” video contest is a chance for YOU to share how you connected with your school. Did you receive an email inviting you to an event? A text message from an admissions counselor? Let us know!
Instructions and Guidelines
- Include the school you are attending by name
- Describe how you connected with the school through GMASS (e.g. received an email invitation for an event)
- Be creative! Contestants are encouraged to think beyond a “talking head.”
Videos Must Not:
- Run longer than ninety (90) seconds in length
- Contain profanity, nudity, or otherwise inappropriate material
First Place: $1,000 Amazon gift card
5 Runners-Up: $100 Amazon gift card
The deadline for submissions has been extended to Thursday, November 30, at midnight Eastern Time. Winners will be announced in mid-December.