$5,000 GMAC Future Leaders Scholarship
Apply now to offset your Business School expenses!
Eligible students will need to:
- Submit an original 500-word essay on "How can graduate business school transform and improve the world around you?"
- Fill out the information below and upload completed essay and resume.
- You must be a legal United States Resident.
- You must be between the ages of 18 - 22 years old.
- You must be a full or part time college student currently enrolled at one of the following schools:
- University of Wisconsin – Madison,
- University of Georgia,
- Michigan State University,
- The University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa,
- Purdue University,
- Florida International University,
- Texas Tech University,
- University of California – Irvine,
- University of South Florida, or
- The University of Texas at Austin.
- You must submit a GMAT exam score.
Deadlines: Submissions must be received by January 15.
Selection: The Graduate Management Admission Council scholarship committee will review each application and will notify the winners by e-mail on or before January 30, 2019.
Questions: Please send any questions to email@example.com
* THE PROGRAM IS VOID OUTSIDE OF THE TERRITORY, INCLUDING IN ARIZONA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, ILLINOIS, MARYLAND, NORTH DAKOTA, AND VERMONT; IN ALL U.S. TERRITORIES (AMERICAN SAMOA, GUAM, NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS, PUERTO RICO, AND U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS); AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. See rules.