Need help financing your business degree?
GMAC is proud to announce our inaugural scholarship program to help students advance their studies and career goals!
First Place Award - Scholarship for $1,000
Grand Prize Award - Scholarship for $2,500 (GMAT exam score required for entry)
Eligible students will need to:
- Submit an original 500-word essay on "How can graduate business school transform and improve the world around you?"
- Fill out the information below and upload completed essay and resume.
- You must be a legal United States Resident.
- You must be a full or part time college student currently attending an accredited degree granting undergraduate school located within the territory.
- You must be between the ages of 18 - 22 years old.
- To be eligible for the Grand Prize, you must have a GMAT exam score.
Deadlines: Submissions must be received between September 3rd and October 31st, 2018.
Selection: The Graduate Management Admission Council scholarship committee will review each application and will notify the winners by e-mail on or before December 1, 2018.
Questions: Please send any questions to email@example.com
* THE PROGRAM IS VOID OUTSIDE OF THE TERRITORY, INCLUDING IN ARIZONA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, ILLINOIS, MARYLAND, NORTH DAKOTA, AND VERMONT; IN ALL U.S. TERRITORIES (AMERICAN SAMOA, GUAM, NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS, PUERTO RICO, AND U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS); AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. See rules.